General Event Information
MacDonald Island Park offers the ability to host events of all kinds and a team dedicated to bringing your vision to life, ensuring your event is a success from start to finish whether it’s a meeting for 20 or a corporate trade show for 10,000.
Box Office Support
Our in house Box Office offers full service support for your event – however big or small it may be. Customers can buy tickets online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week or speak to our knowledgeable staff members by phone or in person. Ticket purchasers can print their tickets or have them held for pickup at the event. You can even have your event listed on our official website and sales reports made available to you by request.
What We Offer
- Friendly, Customer Focused Team
- Mobile Friendly Technology
- Visual Seat Maps
- Access Customer Data
- Stay Informed of Real-Time Sales Activity
Promote Your Event
Effective event promotion is essential in ensuring a successful event. MacDonald Island Park receives over 2,000,000 visitors annually, making it the perfect venue to promote your event. We have a variety of advertising properties, both printed and digital to engage your target audience and generate buzz around your event. We can provide you with the tools to create an experience that will resonate in their minds. Perfect for any event budget with properties starting at $75 a month.
What We Offer
- In House Creative Design Team & Support
- Discounted Rates for Event Bookings
- Reach A Variety Of Demographics
- Multi Media Advertising
- Guaranteed Return On Investment
Experience the Miskanaw Advantage
Having recently undergone a redevelopment, Miskanaw Golf Club is now home to a 7,000 yard contemporary course with a challenging layout. Situated on a unique island setting surrounded by Fort McMurray’s three rivers, this par 71 course offers plenty of opportunities for players to sharpen skills and swing every club. Golf tournaments are a Miskanaw specialty. We offer amenities that will fulfill all your needs, and some extra touches that will make your tournament a memorable one. Finish your day on the best patio in town at the Fox Den Patio and Grill.
What We Offer
- Personal Tournament Coordinator
- Sponsorship Signage Placement
- Proximity Markers For Contests
- Tables & Chairs For Hole Monitors Or Hole Hosts
- 2013 Yamaha Cart Fleet
- Registration Tables
- Valet Bag Drop
- CPGA Scoring Provided (When Requested)
- Bottled Water In All Golf Carts
- Special Rate For Use Of Practice Facility
- Personalized Cart Name Plates
- $5 Per Player Credit For Prizes
Costs & Capacities
Whether you’re looking to create a casual event for a group of 12 or develop a competitive golf tournament of 144 players, our staff members can accommodate you and are dedicated to making sure your tournament operates smoothly from start to finish. An affordable option for tournaments of all sizes, with rates starting as low as $75 a player.
Food & Beverage
Whether you want to end a great day of golf relaxing with a cold drink on our scenic Fox Den patio, or celebrate your team with a BBQ prepared by our renowned Chefs, we can offer a memorable menu to complement any occasion.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question or inquiry that isn’t answered here? Contact us for our detailed Conference & Catering Policies.
- Q: Where do I park for my event?
- A: MacDonald Island Park has over 1,000 parking stalls on-site. We are also centrally located with easy access to public transit & taxi services.
- Q: What events are you currently hosting?
- A: Please visit our online event calendar which, this lists the majority of our events. Please note that private functions are typically not displayed unless by request.
- Q: Can I bring my own food & beverage?
- A: MacDonald Island Park is the exclusive supplier of all food & beverage services within the Island. Check out our Banquet menus for a sense of the variety and selection that our Executive Chef has prepared for you.
- Q: Can I bring my own decorations?
- A: Room décor is the sole responsibility of the client and must be coordinated in advance with your Catering Coordinator. MacDonald Island Park does not permit the use of abrasive or obtrusive items such as nails, tape, tacks or staples to be used on walls or ceilings. Sticky tack can be supplied to meeting or events; please consult your Catering Coordinator. All décor and signage must be removed immediately after your function. Should MacDonald Island be required to remove your décor, you may be charged an hourly labor fee.
- Q: Is Wi-Fi available onsite?
- A: We are pleased to offer free public Wi-Fi, as well as a Pay-As-You-Go network. However, events booked with us that require internet access will be provided with a closed network for their use. Please contact your Event Coordinator with your requirements.
- Q: Can I come for a tour of your facilities?
- A: Of course! Please contact the Sales & Event team to schedule a tour.
- Q: Is the venue wheelchair accessible?
- A: Yes, accommodating the needs of every patron is very important to MacDonald Island Park. Our facilities are designed to accommodate patrons of all mobility levels with elevator access to every floor, as well as wheelchair-accessible bathrooms conveniently located on every floor. If you have a question or comment about the accessibility of MacDonald Island Park, please contact us.
- Q: Can I cancel my event?
- A: Functions cancelled prior to thirty days will receive a 50% refund of their deposit. Functions cancelled within 30 days or less will not receive a refund.