Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question or inquiry that isn’t answered here? Contact us for our detailed Conference & Catering Policies.
- Q: Do I have to pay for parking on the island?
- MacDonald Island Park offers complimentary parking. With over 1,000 parking stalls on-site, there is ample parking for everyone!
- Q: Can I bring my own Food & Beverage?
- MacDonald Island Park is the exclusive provider of all food & beverage services on the Island. Ask our Sales Team for our current Banquet Package & Menus to find the perfect option for your event.
- Q: Is Wi-FI Available?
- We are pleased to offer a free public Wi-Fi network. If your event booked with us requires internet to be provided on a closed private network, contact your Event Coordinator to assist you.
- Q: Can I come tour your venue?
- Of course! Contact the Sales & Events Team to schedule a tour.
- Q: Is the venue wheelchair accessible?
- Yes, accommodating the needs of every patron is very important to MacDonald Island Park. Our facilities are designed to accommodate patrons of all mobility levels with elevator access to every floor, as well as wheelchair accessible bathrooms on every floor. If you have questions or comments regarding the accessibility of MacDonald Island Park, please contact us.
- Q: Do you offer Team Building?
- Absolutely! Contact our Sales & Events Team for more information. We offer a variety of team building, from Bubble Balls, to the Amazing Race Around the Island!
- Q: Where can I find COVID-19 Information pertaining to my event?
- MacDonald Island Park operates within the restrictions put in place by the Government of Alberta. For the most up to date information, refer to https://www.alberta.ca/
- Q: Is there a Box Office at the venue where I can purchase or sell tickets to an event?
- Yes! Our in-house Box Office team offers full service support for your event. Contact our Sales & Events Team for more information.